Here i’ll be sharing my knowledge of:
- Photography Techniques
- Nikon Camera Gear
- Anything else you might find useful….
Please register and leave a comment if there is anything specifically you want to ask me.
Post processing is a very time consuming process so i’m all for anything that will save me time. Spending hours editing my photo’s really isn’t my idea of fun.
I’ve just bought the Ultimate Bundle from Photonify.com and I have to say it’s already saving me a huge amount of time.
You can buy individual bundles but I thought i’d go all out and buy the whole lot. It’s definitely a more cost effective approach and I managed to find 25% discount code so make sure you find yours too.
On occasion either by accident or as a result of a software glitch in Lightroom your menu panels can disappear.
I’ve found this article from Adobe to be very useful:
If you are looking for an online tool to manage your images that comes complete with a proofing and e-commerce platform I can highly recommend PhotoDeck.com.
- I use PhotoDeck.com myself.
- It’s a great tool.
- It’s been designed by Photographers for Photographers.
- It’s very intuitive and looks great.
- Connect direct to Lightroom via a plug-in and export your images direct into your PhotoDeck galleries (this saves a lot of time – it even brings across your image metadata!!)
- Support is very responsive.
- It’s very cost effective.
Check it out here PhotoDeck.com
If you like the look of it and intend to sign up please use this coupon code when you check out and you’ll get 50% off your first month and i’ll get 1 free month for everyone I refer.
Coupon Code – YG@UORKOV
Check out what you can do with PhotoDeck here on my site: JonVanagsPhotography.com
Just enter JVFEB10 at the checkout to redeem.